Events & News
BUSY WITH or LOOKING FORWARD TO . . .
- Working on the exhibit text for two galleries at the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum.
- Receiving the Emerging Artist Award from the St. Botolph Club Foundation
- Co-managing the Four Stories Literary Series with Steven Beeber.
- Serving as exhibit developer for a new exhibit at the Roger Williams National Monument.
- Working on the conceptual plan for a revised Children’s Adventure Garden at the New York Botanical Garden, for Metcalfe Architecture & Design.
- Working as an exhibit writer for a Visitor Center exhibit at Kenai Fjords National Park for Amaze Design.
- Working with my former Wondercabinet colleagues on a new permanent exhibit at the Center for Holocaust, Human Rights & Genocide Education in NJ.
NOTHING NOW BUT MEMORIES . . .
- Creating an interpretive plan for the Whiting Forest at Dow Gardens, for Metcalfe Architecture & Design
- Providing instructional design services to Harvard Extension School for new online courses.
- Reading at the Mass Cultural Council Reading Series event in Amherst, MA.
- Working for Grub Street’s Memoir Project as a writing coach.
- Providing freelance writing services to Harvard Business School for prototypes of new curriculum products.
- Reading at FRESH INKK reading series, October 19th, 2013. The Harvard General Store, 1 Still River Road, Harvard, MA.
- Reading at the Four Stories Literary Series, June 11, 2013. Audio recording of my reading “Eating Frisbees on Mars” is available here. It may take a few minutes to download. The recording is about 15 minutes long.